Capturing customers signatures after your engineer/field operative has done the required work is becoming more important to a business. Originally confined to the likes of delivery companies with their special hand devices, well this is no longer the case as businesses can now capture signatures with nothing more than a mobile phone and BusinessFlow mobile web pages. The signature can be checked and redone if necessary and then attached to all paperwork and emailed back to the office - what could be simpler
To find out more about capturing customer signatures call us on 0117 3035183 or visit our website www.business-flow.co.uk
BusinessFlow Solar Pro MIS version has been redesigned and updated to produce PV Solar calculations based on MIS3002.
This new version has the following features
- Built in PV system calculator (to MIS3002).
- Automatically selects the postcode region.
- Automatically select kWh/kWp from look up tables.
- Displays a 'Sunpath' diagram to be completed.
- Sunpath diagram exported quote/reports
- Professional Payback graph images
- Improved customer management
- New Parts Database - parts can be exported to quotation
- Multi-Quote feature - Present three panel options side by side in a quotation
- Save & associate images with the quote (e.g. roof image)
Just £150 + VAT for new customers
Buy this great PV solar calculator
Upgrade existing system for £95 + VAT - call us on 0117 3035183 to upgrade or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming summer 2013.
With increasing enquiries from our customers we are pleased to announce the arrival of our completely web based Job Sheet product.
As long as you have access to the internet and a browser you will be able to login as administrator and add new jobs or edit existing jobs by changing a job status or adding new notes which will be immediately available to your field engineers.
Field engineers have their own login and will see all their current jobs and currently they can do the following
- Add a Job Sheet Note
- Add all parts that have been used on the job
- Enter the time spent on the Job and which engineer attended site
- Send emails to clients
- Send emails back to admin
- Send a completed job sheet to admin
More information coming soon so please check back.