BusinessFlow Solar Pro is designed specifically for UK Solar panel installers. It's a small Windows based program where users enter the customer and solar panel system details and with the click of a button produces example payback report. Easily add quotation and order forms*. Can be modified to ensure you meet any industry and association requirements.
- Business Flow Solar Calculator is based on the UK MIS3002
- Fill-in the 'built-in' sunpath diagram, which is exported to the quotation. By clicking on a arein the Sunpath diagram which will turn red when selected the system automatically calculates the shading factor
The Solar Calculator has a set of default payback assumptions which can easily be modified and used in the pay back calculations which are vital to your customers.
Frequently asked to quote for more then one installation? so your customers can decide which installation is best for them. BusinessFlow Solar Calculator allows you to quote up to 3 solar installations, all details will then beexported out to your quote.
All documentation is produced as a PDF and although there are default template provided with the software we can customise your documentation to suit your business and is included in the £150 + VAT one off price. See our website for full details and where you can buy this amazing Solar Calculator
Things to look out for when selecting software include:
Selecting the right tools and software will greatly assist in achieving a smooth transition.
- Integration with Web, Mobiles and PC’s – We already mentioned flexibility, but the flexibility to connect to the system database using web portals, PC’s and Mobile web pages is becoming more and more critical and this is especially true if you have remote field engineers and sales staff.
- Ease of use – the system should be easy to learn and intuitive. While this might seem an obvious thing to say, yet every company will say their software is easy to use, but “words are cheap” and this certainly isn’t the case in practice. Give it a full test drive, show the software working to colleagues and get there feedback.
- Vendor support – what is the vendors after sales support policy and how do they actually perform. Always ask for references where you can call an existing customer for first-hand experience. If you have a system problem then you want to be sure that the vendors technical support engineer will be available at the end of the phone immediately or certainly within the hour.
With the rise of eBay more and more businesses are selling their products online and on eBay, but find their biggest headache is creating the invoices and delivery notes ready for dispatch. At BusinessFlow we have created an easy to use solution that will quickly import all the sales from eBay and create the invoice and delivery notes for you at the click of a few buttons.
From one bay import, BusinesFlow will do the following:
- Insert a customer into the customer database if they do not already exist
- Create a new lead as an eBay import - easy using our reporting software to see how much of you business is due to eBay
- Associate a job with the lead and add all the products your customer has bought
- Create an invoice including Post and Packaging
- Mark the invoice as paid
- All you have to so is print the invoice,delivery note and dispatch the goods
What could be easier.
For more information about our eBay Import call us on 0117 3035183
For more information about our quoting and invoicing software see our website
The key advantage of PC’s and software is the ability to logically organise data, save it and retrieve it. Couple this with the ability to share information access the information from the web, PC’s and phones gives huge opportunity to eliminate waste. Benefits can be seen :
Significantly reduce time spent handling, retrieving, filing distributing, copying, organising and searching for paperwork.
Greater consistency by streamlining data input, reusing data already entered and automating the creation of documents based on predefined templates.
A more structured method of workflow means methods of doing business are maintained by all staff which also means training new staff becomes a lot easier.
Management reports and information becomes an integral part of day to day operations, leading to better decisions by all levels within the organisation.
BusinessFlow Solar Pro MIS version has been redesigned and updated to produce PV Solar calculations based on MIS3002.
This new version has the following features
- Built in PV system calculator (to MIS3002).
- Automatically selects the postcode region.
- Automatically select kWh/kWp from look up tables.
- Displays a 'Sunpath' diagram to be completed.
- Sunpath diagram exported quote/reports
- Professional Payback graph images
- Improved customer management
- New Parts Database - parts can be exported to quotation
- Multi-Quote feature - Present three panel options side by side in a quotation
- Save & associate images with the quote (e.g. roof image)
Just £150 + VAT for new customers
Buy this great PV solar calculator
Upgrade existing system for £95 + VAT - call us on 0117 3035183 to upgrade or email email@example.com
There are two aspects to identifying what can be done:
a) Ability to recognise inefficiencies in the business process or what is stopping or slowing the water in the river – for example:
- Where are the biggest time lags and delays in the process
- Awareness of data quality issues
- Repetitive actions
- Intensive labour efforts
- Duplication of tasks like data entry or re-entering information
b) And being aware of the solutions available is critical – some of the solutions to improve the business are sometimes obvious and I’m sure most managers and employees performing their tasks can identify the areas that are holding them back. They know instinctively which processes are poorly defined, where paperwork is inefficient and information duplicated. But our concern in this article is on using the latest technology to overcome some of the more difficult issues. It’s the way the technology solutions are integrated to work with each other that becomes the real advantage. These include:
- Using PC’s and dedicated software
- Customer web portals to allow customers to view specified data and upload their own data
- Mobile phone applications to allow remote data entry and access to new data in real time
Businesses are moving into the clouds, what does that mean to the average business.
Cloud Technology is a jargon name for running a program on many connected computers at the same time over a network usually the internet or simply put it is computing based on the internet.
It allows small business access to technologies that were not within their reach before.
- You do not have to hire some one to install/update software run backups etc. all that responsibility is the cloud vendors
- You do not have to buy software.
- You do not have to so much system hardware for data storage, backups.
- Software is regularly updated so you are always up to date
- You may have downtime, if your internet connection is lost or your provider suffer an outage
- Security Issues all you precious data is out there
- Inflexibility you may be restricting your business process to their formats which may not be compatible with conventional formats such as Microsoft word etc.
- Lack of support, you need to make sure that in the event of any problems that you can contact the vendor by phone, email as a last resort.
What services you may already be using that is a cloud technology:
- Google Maps
- Microsoft Office 365
In today’s competitive world, businesses gain significant advantage by using the latest technologies to engage with customers, employees, and suppliers. With the right technology and knowledge business automation can be taken to a new level.
There’s a huge raft of standalone gadgets and tools that certainly help and save time, but sometimes you are then presented with many different systems to manage and none of them talking together. The real skill comes when all those systems are linked together in to a streamlined solution. You then reap the benefits of saving employee time freeing them from repeat operations with more consistent and reliable data, increased customer satisfaction through quicker and more professional responses and enhanced communications between employees to name just a few of the benefits.
These benefits can be realised by all sizes of company wanting to simplify their workflow and free them up from mundane tasks. Employing a specialist company like Infotek Software Ltd will help you in saving your business time, improving efficiency and keeping you in control. Infotek Software Ltd combine our business experience along with our tried and tested tools to provide you a joined up system.
This series of posts will cover the following topic over the coming weeks